Thursday, January 15, 2009

3 years

As of yesterday, John and I have been together for 3 years! Can you believe it?? Time really does fly. We had a nice day. When we got home from work John opened the front door to find that the Anniversary Fairy had surprised him with a bicycle! He was very excited. He had sworn off anything with 2 wheels after breaking his arm as a kid, but he's ready to get back on now! We had reservations for dinner at Steakhouse 55 in the Disneyland Hotel. It was wonderful!! The food was delicious, the service excellent, and the atmosphere relaxing. We would definitely recommend the restaurant to anyone who wants to go out for a special occasion. It's definitely expensive. We were lucky in that I was able to use my reward points from my Disney Visa to pay for the dinner. So we got it all for free!! Oh, and be sure to call Disney Dining to make a reservation. The restaurant was pretty empty last night but I've heard it's sometimes hard to get a table.

0 comments: