Sunday, June 1, 2008

Happy June!

Can you believe it's already June 1st? This year is going by so quickly. In just a couple of days John's going to be 30 and then it's my turn next month. This is a big year for us. Between me buying the house and remodeling, the two of us moving in together, our 30th birthdays, work milestones, Bobby and Renee's wedding, my trip to Europe, and more, we're having a banner year!

Things have been so busy and stressful lately that I decided to take a break this weekend and just chill. I was totally unproductive yesterday and it felt WONDERFUL!!! I finally caught up on watching all of my television shows I haven't had time to watch - Desperate Housewives, Samantha Who?, Ugly Betty, Grey's Anatomy, and Lost. (Thank goodness for ABC and their online episode player!) I had a headache last night from all that tv. I did get a few things done yesterday like picking up the last of my windows from Home Depot and doing some cleaning.

Today I plan to take it easy again. John and I are going to make a Target run. I love that store!! I haven't been going much lately so I need to stock up on a few things. Let's see if I can get out of there without breaking the bank. =)

I hope everyone enjoys this first day of June. June is always the month that signals to me that summer's starting. I guess it's here!!

0 comments: